Monday 22 November 2004

monday night

Im really tired tonight, im paying big time for getting slaughtered last night. Im getting far to old for it you know. Its not going to be a late one tonight, as I have to be at the doctors at 9am for my first diabetes check. They took my blood a couple of weeks ago so I should be ok. Ive been drinking water all day to try and flush my system out of alchahol. I bet I get sussed out.

My buddy Craig was back today.I havent seen him for ages ans I was really pleased to see him. Mark is coming back tomorow, so i'll have all my buddies back.I dont know about Rob though. He  badly cut his finger on Friday and he had to have a stitch in it. Hope he's ok.

Im off to hit the sack....no wank

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW ! you must be tired if there is no Wank !!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife