Wednesday 24 November 2004

wednesday night

I now know why I dont go to other people's work party's. It's because I fucking hate them.!!! You dont know anyone so you stand there on your jack jones all evening feeling like a complete knobend. The party in question was Lee's work do. I popped in after work and he was already pissed up, so I just had a couple drinks and said I ate something dodgy at work and it had given me the shit's so I had to go home. Lame excuse, but he brought it. We dont have a works do as such. There all loads of different shifts so we just tend to go out with our own shift. You can choose who you invite then. We are a very funny bunch at work, not everyone gets on.

Speaking of work..Today as quite fun. We managed to eat a fair amount of chocolate today. I love it when we get the christmas stock in. Theres so many new sweet's to try. All stolen of course, it makes them taste better. We have a little fun plan to wind up Village ( Our name for Nathan..as in the village idiot ) I cant say to much at the moment, but if we can pull it off it will be hilarious!!

I spokw to Antony earlier aswell. He's managed to change his shift to more or less the same hours as me. I wont see him during the week, but he will be off over the weekends so we can see each other more. He's been working different hours to me for the last couple of weeks so I haven't seen him much. It'll be nice to see him more. I do miss him.

No comments: