Friday 19 November 2004

Friday night

Fucking fucking fucking AO fucking L.!! I spend 14 minutes on the phone to there help line, they fix the problem for me, i log off and log back on again and fuck me my buddy list wont come up again. So ive fucked aol 9 off out of it and put 8 back on.It appears to be ok now, but i'll see how it is in the morning.

The car thankfully has behave itself for the rest of the day. Im just hopeing it starts in the morning, otherwise it means i have to spend £55 ( roughly $ 70 ) on a new battery. There goes my fucking weekend!!

To top it all, it's -4 degress tonight. We've got a heavy frost which came down at 6 o clock tonight. To say it's fucking freezing is an understatment.

Right, as you can tell by all my swearing..im not a happy camper tonight at all.So im off for a good sulk to myself.

P.S. I took Antony to work today...he brightened my day up at least!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AO Hell did that to me too when I switched to 9.0...so I also switched back to 8.0...If you call there they are all Indians since the call centers are now located in India....Good thing its called America on Line huh...

SEND ME A PIC of Antony !!!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife