Monday 29 November 2004

Monday Monday la la

My neck is still aching this morning, ive been putting deep heat on it to help with the stiffness ( stop being rude NJ ). The stuff stinks though which is the only problem. I managed to stay in last night, despite Antony sending me text messages trying to get me to go out.I would have love to have done, but I needed to have a rest.

I managed to do all my christmas shopping last night though. I didnt even leave the house either. I done it from the catalogue, so I just chose what I wanted then phoned the order through....sorted. I spent just under a £1000 this year. I must be honest. I spent £450 ( around $750 ) on a new mobile phone for myself. That's my christmas present to me!!! Last year I got myself a Sony digital camera that was £500. I love spending money!!!

Ive only gt a 4 day week this week. Ive got Wednesday off as it world Aids day...dont forget people!!! Im going to a church sevice at our local Cathedral. Suppose I best really...I wonder if there will be any alchahol there? !!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have Antony come over and give you a good ole massage to help relax those neck muscles.  Nothig wrong with buying yourself a christmas gift or two...i do every year and get what i always wanted.
Cubby

Anonymous said...

This Christmas i shall buy me a new wardrobe. Lovely.

~Blue

Anonymous said...

Alcohol at Church ?  You must be a Catholic...

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife