Wednesday 1 December 2004

Wednesday

Its a dull and dreary Wednesday and its world aids day. I have my little red ribbon on for the day as do my dogs. Ive put one through they're collers. Lee and me are going to this service at Rochester cathedral tonight, ive never been before so I dont know what to expect. My h.i.v. councilor has informed me that she will be taking a hip flask full of vodka and coke along, so at least we can have a little bevvy while we are there. Then when its over its straight into the pub over the road from the cathdral for a few pint's of good wholesome real ale.

The wanker courior came at 7.45 this morning and brought the reat of my christmas parcels. There are a few things that i'm still waiting for, like a couple of computer games for the kids and a couple of personalised things for my sisters.They are coming soon by post apparantly. They fucking well want to turn up before christmas.

Because I have today off ( YAY!!! ) Im going to take the hounds out for a long run.

p.s. Still no fucking new phone!!!!!!!!! 

No comments: