Monday 20 December 2004

Demon Alchahol

Words can not express how shit i feel today. I have a monster hangover...no wait..I think im still drunk!!! I went out clubbing with Antony last night with the intention of not getting to pissed up..well I didnt....until I got home and thought it would be a good idea to carry on drinking. I got into a conversation with Larry and Njlb about english slang words again. The more drunk I got, the ruder i was getting. Fuck knows what they think of me now!!! Rude disgusting english cunt!!!!

Im going to try and sort myself out before work....dear god..this is going to be a tough day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Stop it  !!!   You were as proper as the Queen herself....Your a Loverly young man...now go take some aspirin !!!   XOXOXOXOX

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife