Saturday 4 December 2004

Such a Cunt

Not only did Lee leave me out of his birthday celebrations until the last minute, he went and arranged something to do next Saturday night and forgot it was the only night that I was going to see him before my birthday. What a cunt!!! I cannot tell you how angry I am. I left his birthday drink after 2 hours. His friend Dan is an utter camp queen wanker, who kept having a dig at me all night, and was in grave danger of getting a good kicking from me. Lee then managed to more or less ignore me for the rest of the time i was there. I dont like being made to feel a cunt, so I left...after a row outside the pub.

I went to see Antony and Jamie who cheered me up no end. Antony has been doing to many hours and was very tired. Im so worried about him. Jamie was good tonight, he really cheered me up, I just felt like smashing something up or punching something. Im going to bed now... alone.....again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH OK..LEAVES A GOOD FRIEND OUT OF HIS BIRTHDAY PLANS AND THEN LAST MINUTE RINGS U UP....DO I NEED TO BRING LITTLEBEAR OVER TO KICK SOME ASS WITH ME?