Friday 24 December 2004

Cryptic Writings #23

Cant you see I'm easily bothered by persistance?

One step from lashing out at you

You want in to get under my skin and call yourself a friend

I've got more friends than you, what do I do?

 

Is there no standard anymore?

What it takes, who I am, where I've been, belong

You cant be something your not,

Be yourself, by yourself, stay away from me

A lesson learned in life, known from the dawn of time,

 

Re, spect, walk

What do you say?

Re,spect, walk

Are you talking to me?

Are you talking to me?

 

Run your mouth when I'm not around, it's easy to achieve

You cry to weak friends I sympathize,

Can you here the violins playing your song?

Those same friends tell me your every word

 

Are there no standards anymore?

No way punk!!

Walk on old boy!!

No comments: