Friday 3 December 2004

Friday

Well yesterday started a bit shit as the car wouldn't start when I went to work, so I had to make a frantic phone call to my mate to come and get me.The battery had finally died on me and it wouldn't turn over. Sooooooooo, ive been out this morning down the town to get a new one, it wasn't badly priced at £60. but it was fucking heavy to carry home.Ive put it on the car and all is well, it started first time.

The other piece of good news, it that my new mobile phone has arrived. Its very posh but I cant work it yet. Ive done the basics, like a cool ring tone and so on. I'll take the handbook into work and learn how to use it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont you hate it when u got to be somewhere and the shitter wont start..glad you got it fixed...i see a man who knows his way under the hood..very very good!!!!