Thursday 2 December 2004

Thursday

Im ever so slightly hung over this morning, damn that Belgian lager!! It feels like Monday again today, as I was off yesterday, i feels like a mini weekend. Ive only got today and tomorrow then im off again for the weekend. I like these 4 day weeks.

No parcels this morning either thank god. I went to bed quite early for me, I think it was about 12.30, and I didnt wake up until 10am, thats a long sleep for me as I normally only sleep about 5 hours a night. Im waiting for a  couple of T-shirts to come through the post. These are for my birthday that my Mum has got for me.Bless her.

Its cold and foggy this morning, I know I have to take the dogs out, but I really dont want to. Its far to cold, and if they shit it will be steaming. Not nice.

P.S. Still no phone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You better call me when you get that phone !!!!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife