Sunday 5 December 2004

Pleasently Drunk

I had a quiet day today. I took Mum shopping this afternoon then after that I went to see my Grandmother who is 85 bless her. She's keeping quite well but is showing signs of wear now. Her hip is going and she has got cataracts on her eyes. Bless her she is loverly. I dont see her near as much as I should do. That can be my new years resolution.

Tonight I went out for drinks with Antony and Jamie. We only went to the local gay night club, and that was beacause Jamie wanted to go. Im becoming really fed up with the gay scene, I just dont seen to like it like I used to...am i turning? lol. One night I want to get dressed up head to toe in the leather garb and go to a leather bar. I really dont know why, but I loved seeing Freddie Mercury in his shiny leather stuff from about the 1979 era, and Rob Halford from Judas Priest ( who is gay ) in his full leather gear. They are not my type sexually but I really love the look. I think it would suit me well and just once I would love to try it. Why the fuck dont they have gay bars that play heavy metal music? Perhaps I'm being to picky.. Perhaps I'm drunk..Perhaps I'm just a cunt?....... HA HA!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PREHAPS YOU ARE NOT DRUNK OR A CUNT JUST TIRED OF ALL THE DRAMA THAT SEEMS TO COMING WITH THE GAY BARS AND CLUBS...DO THE LEATHER THING!! GET DRESSED UP FROM HEAD TO TOE AND GO OUT AND WORK IT!!!! TELL YOUR MUM I SAID HELLO!!!!! HAHA