Thursday 23 December 2004

Thursday morning

Well it's nearly here,only 2 more days to go.I hope you have all have your crimbo shopping done and are ready to eat drink and be merry. Its gone potty at work. We are shipping stuff out by the pallet load. It'll be mad this week and next week, then it will die a death.Not much is really happening at the moment, and I seem to be on some even keel as well, not much is really bothering me.I spoke to my Antony VERY early this morning, just before I went to bed, and he told me something I wanted to hear, which was good.

Im off to do my last minute prezzie wrapping and card writting, then I'm off to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL....crimbo shopping ?  You so funny Stew.....I want to know what Antony told you...I guess I already know but I want to hear it from you.

Have a great Christmas Stew and a Great New Year !!

XOXOXO

NJLB