Wednesday 1 December 2004

Wednesday evening

I must admit that I am a bit embarrassed with myself that i turned up for a church service drunk!! It was partly Lee's fault as he kept bying me pints of beer. Ok I know I could have said no..but thats just plain rude.

The service itself was a bit of a farce I think.The catholic wing was there as was the african carribean wing. They were saying what the were doing for there culture to help fight H.I.V. and aids, but there was NOT 1 person to reprosent the gay community. Not fucking 1. The word gay wasn't even mentioned. If you didnt know anything about H.I.V. and aids, you would have thought that is was a problem just for straight white women and afro carribean people. This seemed slightly surreal as there wasn't any of their people in the congregation, it was full of gay white males. Funny that isnt it? This has pissed me off to a great deal and I will be asking a few questions to my local helth authority, who had something to do with organising the event, and my local council, who kindly sent some fuckwit along to talk about something she didnt know fuck all about.!!!

I consoled myself with some extremely nice, and very strong, Belgian lager aferwards in a loverly pub called Weatherspoons. Great beer at a cheap price. I shall be visiting there more often.

Right..im drunk and im going to bed...night people.

P.S. Love you and miss you Antony baby!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop Drinkin so much Stew....I miss Antony too !!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife