Tuesday 21 December 2004

Tuesday

Yesterday was a real tough day at work. I was in no frame of mind to be driving a forklift around.I managed to get through with loads of coffee breaks and stolen chocolate. I went to see my mate Dale after work, and he has thrown himself into christmas, he has no tree and no decorations up!! Miserable bastard!! I cant believe its christmas day on Saturday, it just feels like a normal week to me. Ive got so much to do aswell.Ive got to wrap all the presents up and bye some christmas cards.I can see me doing it on christmas eve when i come home from work.

At least this year I am well and I will be able to enjoy it. Last year I was in the grips of pneumonia and wasn't in very good shape. Ho hum...we live and learn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want some Chocolate !!

NJLB