Monday 28 February 2005

Another Monday

Another week has begun and another weekend gone by without any major partying. Today ive got to pay my car loan and tomorrow ive got to get my road tax. Thats £370 ( nearly $700 ish ) in 2 days. I cant even afford to put credit on my mobile phone I'm that poor, and Ive got to take sandwich's to work. Its got to be paid though, so theres no point bitching about it is there!.

I took some photo's yesterday morning of the dogs up the garden in the snow. They are only small and they're ears were dragging in the snow, and were all white. It looked really good as it was snowing and you could see these black dogs turning white. Guss loved it, but I dont think Ozzy was to impressed. I remembed an important thing though..dont touch yellow snow!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont touch it and dont drink it..not Tang at all..LOL

Anonymous said...

Maybe you needed a party break...sometimes things catch up to you mentally and you need a hiatus.    I noticed I finally made the sidebar....about time !  Maybe I will get some other British Queens on my journal now. Love ya boo.

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife