Friday 18 February 2005

A womans work is never done!

Another shit day at the funny farm! Very boring indeed.Craig ( now refered to as the slag ) pulled another moody day's holiday and proceeded to keep texting me all day to rub it in. Cunt!!

I went to see Antony tonight to discuss the holiday. and we are going to Grand Canaria ( is that where canaries come from? ) I think we are going to a place called Pueto Rico, which I swore was in Mexico, and I was calling Ant a cunt all day at work for getting it wrong. I do get so confused you know, I think its my age! Or perhaps I'm just a twat! Anyway it sounds like its going to be so much fun, I cant wait, I need a holiday and at least its going to be with someone who is fun and that i love dearly!!

Right, time to start slimming.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and just go and enjoy yourself and have fun on holiday.

Anonymous said...

Wow...twat and cunt all in one entry...yum

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife

Anonymous said...

¡Portorriqueños tienen caliente! ¡Ellos son mi favorito! Rough translation:  Puerto Ricans are hot!  They are my favorite!