Thursday 24 February 2005

Crap!!!

Well the snow came then melted pretty quickly here, when a village about 25 miles away had 10inch's and cut off. Its not fair!! ( Im such a child ) Its still amazingly cold though, I had 3 coats on at work yesterday just to try and keep warm. I had so many layers on me that i was walking like the michelin man and it took was an effort to go to the toilet.

Another Thursday though which means he weeks is nearly over, and another month is nearly done. It doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago that we were on here wishing merry christmas to one another, and here we are just about to start month 3. Only 9 months till christmas though!! I must decide what im going to get Antony!! I would really like to go to Lapland for the weekend to have the real christmas experiance ( being a child again! ) Look at mw talking about christams and we haven't even had the summer yet. Oh yeah the holiday...cant wait. Antony  and myself are both very excited about it. Still got to sort it out properly though..its on the to do list, and sort out my passport.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya.....dont forget ya passport coz im itchin to go across on a day trip to France.
I got to work tonight at midnight but then im off tomorrow night so if ya aint tired then come to Secrets with me and Lee......

Anonymous said...

Get Antony a 12 inch 2 headed dildo for Christmas.  What a perfect way to say I love you !  They are calling for a Blizzard here on Monday...can you tell how freakin thrilled I am...UGH !

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife