Wednesday 9 February 2005

Wednesday

Wel ive managed to skank the day off of work!! I told them I was having some jabs and stuff, and they brought it. Seriously though, Im going to get the train over to the hospital today, so as to save on the car parking ( Its a rip off in the hospital car park ) and by the time ive walked back down to the train station and got home and had something to eat, it will easily be 6 o'clock and not really worth going in. Plus I hate Wednesdays at work.

So catch you all later after the boring 3 hour talk at the hospital!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ello,

Sorry I aint been here for a while but my computer crashed and then I had to find this site again.....anyway I have been at work all night and come home at 08:30 and got myself pissed up. It's the vodka...I gotta stop buying vodka.
hope you are all well.....and Stewart don't let me down for this Friday coz I't is gonna be a corker......i promise dat.
You are more than likely at the hospital now so I am of course thinking of you as always.
NJB.....u sound like a phat lad and nice to read ya puka messages.stay dowm innit fella.
sorry was I bein 2 chavy.
Anyways im bac na and will be leaving jots more .

Laters (taters)

Mr b....aka barney....taz......monkey xxxx

Anonymous said...

Who's fucking journal is this! His or mine!! Only joking Ant, love you baby!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute here...Did MrB just call me Phat ?  Don't make me open a can of Whoopass up on you dawg !  Man Stew...I thought you were hard to understand at times....Can you please send me a decoder of Mr B's message...LOL

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife