Tuesday 15 February 2005

30th Anniversary

Ive just been reading a heavy metal magazine and there is a big advert for a concert that Motorhead are doing for they're 30th anniversary. I NEED TO GO!!! I went to the 25th anniversary concert that was released on DVD later on, and it ws fucking great. They are promissing very special guest, which leads me to believe that it may well be all the past members of the band. I hope I can get tickets!!

Not much went on yesterday. Work was boring and cold. I went roung to see Dale last night and he's having the worst luck. He got a new phone just before christmas and it went wrong after 9 days, well 3 the phone company didnt want to know and neither did motorola the phone manufactorers. Anyway, to cut a long story short he's only just got the phone back ( and we think AOL are shit! ) Well. over the weekend his Mum and Dad had to have they're cat put to sleep because it was ill, then the next morning he feel over up the garden and cracked his pelvis, so Dale has got to run his buiness on his own for about 6 weeks. They dont have anyone else woking for them, so he has to do it all himself.

The joys of being self employed!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MotorHead ??? BARF !!!  There is only one kind of head I like !

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife