Monday 21 February 2005

Phew!!!!

Thank fuck for that!! The car passed it's MOT. without any problems. Im so relieved as this would mean that I could'nt get my car tax on Friday. Its a good start to the week at least.

I didnt do anything yesterday, just relax and chill out all day and play some music. I learned a couple of new songs on the guitar, and had a quick flick around Ebay to see if there was any cheap guitars and cymbals for my drum kit. There was lots i wanted, but I didnt bid on anything, got a holiday to save for.

Still waiting for the snow to arrive here. They now say that we might cop it on Thursday sometime, hope we do, good excuse for a long weekend and to do a bit of  sledging with Antony and the kids!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for passing you MOT!!!  Got to get my car to inspection here and pass.  You can have the snow..all of it my friend.