Thursday 10 February 2005

Thursday

Good news people! Ive just come back from the hospital and they have said that my viral load has gone below 50. This means that if I had a blood test now, it would'nt show up that I was H.I.V.+. This good news indeed as it show's my medication is working well. Ive had a few more test this morning, which is for liver function, chorlestarol and glucose, they are just fine tuning everything before they let my sta haning 3 month checks instead of monthly ones.Cool!!!!

Yesterday at the diabetes clinic was shit. Thr room was full of a load of old coffin dodgers, and some old scroat who stank.The fat bastard sat behind me aswell, and his breath was awfull. I felt like farting just to make the air a bit cleaner. Anyway, they went though all the do's and dont's of  what to eat and stuff, checking blood sugar levals and basic takeing care of your feet. It was all very depressing though. All the stuff i like to eat is bad for you, and as for alcahol!! Well, the recomended allowance is 3 units a day, which is like a pint and a half. I have that in 15 minutes!! Fuck it!!

Oh well,its better to burn out early and live a full life rather than turn into some fat smelly old scroat!

You already are!!!

Who said that!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy to hear that Stewie !!!!!  VERY VERY HAPPY !!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife

Anonymous said...

God its all you you you.......im off for two days im off for two days....oh by the way PHAT is good not bad.....u is Phat innit !!!!!!not fat !!!!!!
Glad all went well at quacks Stewart.....at least you aint been reffered to a metal clinic...lol