Sunday 27 February 2005

Never drink and play!!

I made tha fatal mistake ( again ) last night off having a pint before getting up to play. It causes me to lose concentration on what I'm playing so in the end I fuck up, nothing bad, but I just get very sloppy. I'm not drunk, but I'm not totally focused. This happened when I played the show at the theatre aswell, I found it hard to concentrate on what I was playing. It was'nt vry loud last night either, which is always a problem for me as I'm a hard hitter. I blew Antony's eardrums when he came to see me play. ( but thats all I blew....rude people!! )

Its snowing hard again today, but it keeps melting, its not quite cold enough, but its only just above freezing. I love the way everything looks when its covered in snow, everyhtings all white and fresh looking. I might take some photo's if I can find some battery's for my camera.

Oh well, off to play!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The snow does look very pretty and serene when it first comes down..but i want it to melt..hate driving in it and hate the wind that usually accompanies it..making it more bitter out there..due for some more over here starting tomorrow morning. Blah!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Snowing like a MoFo here right now !!  Supposed to get 12 inches here....YaY !  NOT !!!!  I hate this Shit !

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife