Saturday 19 February 2005

Lazy Saturday

Fucking hell, my Motorhead tickets came this morning! I only ordered them on Wednesday night. Not the best seats in the world but I dont care, as long as I'm there im not fussed.

Ive booked the car in for an MOT on Monday morning, I do hope it passes, if it doesn't I'm fucked as I have no money to put it right.It looks like ive hit something as I have a big red scratch mark on my bumper, its not touched the body work though and it should polish off.

Ive got nothing to do today so I'm going to chill out and have a restfull weekend. Spare a thought though for my beloved Mr.B. He has got to work a 14 hour night shift tonight..on a Saturday..how rude!! Bless him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless Mr. B!!!!!

Anonymous said...

14 hours...shit I would have a stroke !

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife