Saturday 12 February 2005

Grumpy Dogs and Shit Weather!

Im faced with a gay dilema this morning, do I put the washing out to dry or not? It looks like its going to rain one minute, then it comes out sunny the next. On top of this, Guss is very grumpy this morning and keeps growling at me and Ozzy. You can tell he's Lee's dog, they have the same stroppy temprement.

I feel really bad today aswell, as I let Antony down last night. I went to Mark's leaving drink in the pub, but I was just so tired that I came home. I phoned him and explained all, and he was cool with it, but I really wanted to be there with him. The mind is willing but my body is telling me no. Im getting old!

So for my little sweetheart Antony

I love you baby and I'm very sorry for letting you down!!

As for today, well I dont know. There's a Led Zeppelin tribute band playing up the Beacon Court ( a local rock pub ) that I would really like to go to tonight. I 'll go on my own if I have to. Ive got a few little jobs to do around the house, then I might take myself out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Mr B understands....you cant do it all Stew.  I would love to see the LedZed tribute...can I come ?

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife