Saturday 26 February 2005

So Tired!!

Im very tired today for some reason. I foolishly went to another jam night last night when I really should have come home. I played on a couple of songs but that was it. Im playing to night aswell, but I should be ok by then. I love playing live!!

It was very cold again yesterday, but all we had was some sleet and rain. Not the big snow covering that they had been promising us all week. Never mind. Sorry if my journal is a little boring at the moment, but I'm just plodding along and nothing much has happened, it will do soon though..promise!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as you promise to fullfill my need for some hot action..love your journal anytime friend.

Anonymous said...

I would wait forever for you baby....

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife