Wednesday 23 February 2005

Its is Snowing!

It is snowing at last, it's a lot heavier and consisitant than yesterday, which is good. I was reading a notice on the board at work, and my drummer manager has put up a sign that they are playing on Friday and Saturday night at two different pubs, The Saturday night it says there will be a special guest......ME!!!. I didnt know about this, but it looks like I'm going to be playing a few songs. Its funny how, I might come along turns into your going to be playing. Never mind though, it gives me something to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh good another gig......can i come please......i can be ya roady or wot ever its called.....anyway its nearly midnight so im off to work.....love to ya all in the U.S.A

Antony (Mr B)

Anonymous said...

It's supposed to fuckin snow here again ...and ALOT too !!!  Bullocks !!!   Love ya Mr B xoxoxoxoxo

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife

Anonymous said...

ITS SNOWING HERE NOW..WHOOPIE FREAKIN DOO DOO..BUT IT IS WINTER AND CONGRATS ON BEING THE SURPRISE GUEST..ROCK ON