Thursday 17 February 2005

Mind Moving like a Parallelogram!

Im still on a high from getting my tickets, I really cant wait. Anyway, theres lots to sort out and I really cant be fucked to do it. Ive booked the day of the concert off, and the day after as my neck isnt going to be up to much from all the headbanging, and that way I can have a long weekend aswell. I also booked up my summer hoilday. Ive got the first 2 weeks of July off. Antony and me are going to sort out where to go on holiday together, somewhere warm I think. Where ever it is though, I'm sure its going to be an absolute riot!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

USA FOR HOLIDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife

Anonymous said...

You bet its gonna be a riot baby. Its all looking good price wise too. Who you going to see motorhead with, that sounds kewl im pleazed for ya
Speak soon and love ya lots x x
Mr B