Sunday 13 February 2005

Stairway To Heaven

After me everybody, do dar do dar dar dugga dar dugga dar dugga dar. Whole Lotta Love, probably the best rock guitar riff ever written!! What a fucking fab night! They played it all, Going to California, Thats the Way, Over the Hills and Far Away, Dazed and Confused you name it they played it, and I was totally in my element. Loads of air guitar going on and all that good stuff. I must admit that I got just a little bit ( well..very! ) drunk last night, and when they started to play Stairway to Heaven I got  a little, well how do you put it, tired and emotional!! I got a little to far into the moment and had a tear in my eye. It felt like the 70's, fucking great night.

I didnt do anything else yesterday because i felt a bit weird and though i was going to be ill, but when I had my dinner before I went out, I realised i'd taken the wrong tablets in the morning and that was causing it. Silly old queen.

Ive got nothing to do today except for go shopping, so im going to learn some more Zeppelin songs on the guitar. I might start with In My Time Of Dying

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BUT AS LONG AS YOU HAD A GOOD TIME, AND IT SOUNDS AS IF YOU DID..WHO CARES IF YOU HAD A TEAR IN YOUR EYE..YOU ENJOYED YOURSELF AND THAT IS WHAT MATTERS.

Anonymous said...

I wish I coulda seen them !

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife