Friday 11 February 2005

Friday

Friday at last, its been a long week. I feel a bit sad today as Mark is leaving and I hate goodbye's ( bloody poof!! ) I wish him well with the new company he's starting up and I hope its a success.

Ive beaten my own record at work. Im now known as Stewie 3 puds!!! I managed to eat double eggs,chips and beans, with 2 slices of bread and a slice of sponge cake and 2 slices of chocolate gataux!! I felt very fat afterwards,but I got much respect from the boys at work.

Ive got Marks leaving do tonight, plus Antony want me to go out with him tonight. Im going to try and do both things. I hope I dont get to tired at work, I feel really tired sometimes on  friday and just want to go home, i hope i'll be ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bloody Poof ?  Phat Innit ? Old Scroat ?  What the fuck are you dam British Queens babbling about ?  Have a fun night Stew...sounds like a blast !

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife

ps...you know Queen wrote that song about me don't you Stew ?  LOL