Tuesday 1 March 2005

Prozac!!

Well Lee has just phoned me and his doctor has put him on the wonder happy pill prozac. I 'll have to see if this chills him out a bit, if it does it might be a good time to dump him. He will be so chilled out that he wont give a fuck about whats going on.

I went to Dale's last night and tried to sort out his mistake with a married woman that he's fallen in love with. She knocked him back the other day and he's taken it really bad, I believe she did some of the chasing and then at the last minute said she wasn't going to leave her husband. Anyway's, it was a big mess but now its sorted.

After that ( phew ) I went to see my dear Antony as he wanted to talk to me. He's finally finished with Jamie again, and Im now the proud owner of the keys to Mr B's top floor penthouse appartment.....well..the keys to his flat!! He looked really happy and well last night, apart from he has a cold coming on bless him. Its always nice to see him, but I always feel really bad when I come home...I miss him like mad, I hate leaving him. We have decided that we are going to join a gym and get fit. Should be fun!!

Onwards and upwards!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH..one of the magic pills..welli hope everything works out for you and you are very happy..i know you will be and like you say..onward and upward.

Anonymous said...

Hey !  I want the key to MrB's flat too !   There is no good time to dump him ...you just have to do it for your own happiness

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife