Thursday 17 March 2005

Its A Beutifull Day

Its  a beutifull day

The sun is shining

I feel good

And no ones gonna stop me now!!

 

That sort of sum's up how I feel today. Its funny as 2 weeks ago it was amazingly cold and snowing, and this weekend the temperature will go up to 20 degree's. No wonder we all have colds and stuff. Today its windy but its really nice and sunny again, the sun is getting warmer and there is blossom starting to grow on the trees. It makes you feel good.

Not a lot happened yesterday, apart from Craig getting majorly pissed off at work. He's to nice for his own good and wont tell the management bollocks, so he got shit on big time. Silly boy.

Mr B has still got his cold. He's very snuffly at the moment. He to had a row with someone 10 minutes after he started work. I think I was the only person who didnt get stressed yesterday. I suppose my day will be today

P.S. For NJLB

We cant come to America as I have a my condition and Antony has a criminal record...Your government wont let us in the country...otherwise we would have been over like a shot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well then looks like I will have to come over there...Will you two go see Mary Poppins with me ?

NJLB

http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife