Tuesday 15 March 2005

Continuation of Yesterday

This is the first day of my life

I was born right in the doorway

I went out in the rain

Everything changed they were spreading

Blankets on the beach

 

Yours was the first face that I saw

I think I was blind before I met you

I dont know where I am

I dont know where I've been

But I know

Where I want to go

 

So I thought I'd let you know

These things can take forever

I especially am slow

But I realise that I need you

And I wondered if I could come home

 

Remember the time I drove all night

Just to meet you in the morning

And I thought it was strange

Cause everthing changed right then

I felt I'd just woke up

And I said

 

This is the first day of my life

I'm glad I didnt die before I met you

But now that I know

I can go anywhere with you

And I know I'll feel happy

 

So if you want to be with me

With these things theres no telling

We'll just have to wait and see

But I'd rather be working for a pay check

Than trying to win the lottery

Besides this time I think its different

This time I think you'll really like me.

 

No comments: