Wednesday 9 March 2005

So Tired!!

The dogs would'nt settle down last night and I've only had about 3 hours sleep. I'm going to have to pop some pro-plus tablets and some red bull to get me through the day. Ive got hospital at 8.30 tomorrow morning, so it'll be an early one tomorrow. Im just going to gets ome results and to see if everything is still ok, but I think i'll still be asleep in the waiting room.

I'm going to see my baby tonight after I finish work and been to Dales. He starts at mid-night, so i'll pop down for an hour to keep him company. He's looking for another job now, as he is not getting to see anyone and it is making him sad. He'll find something soon, he could charm money out of a pauper...he's got a loverly smile and when he smile's it makes me smile. Plus he's got me wrapped round his little finger, and he knows it...but I do love him...always will.................xxxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sugar is just too much for me..i am so glad you are happy and enjoying life.

Anonymous said...

You two sound so great for each other .

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife