Monday 14 March 2005

Life is Real

Its hard to explain how I feel today. I feel euphoric if thats the right term to use. Eveything seems to be falling into place slowly. Now things in my world move slowly, as I have this tendancy to leave everything to the last minute then have to rush to get things done, but this morning I sorted out my pasport application form  and I was just walking into town with the spring sunshine on my face thinking how lucky I am to still  be living my life, how lucky I am to have found the most wonderfull human being who makes me so happy and that I love so much, how lucky I am to have such a great family around me who care for my well being and how lucky I am to have such a great circle of friends who always look out for one another. I bitch about life as much as the next person, but on the whole, things look good at the moment.

Im looking forward to my holiday with Antony so much. We went to Brighton last night for a drive and we were just sitting in a bar talking about all the preperation for it, and what we can do while we are there. Little things like sit on the balcony late at night and talk about things into the small hours over a glass of whatever. Things like that give me a warm glow inside, and a feeling of, yeah, that'll be nice.

I think the message I'm trying to put across is, i know life can suck sometimes, and i know we all have our problems to deal with day to day, but on the whole things aren't that bad, it could be worse. You only get one shot at life and you should be happy and make the most of it. Really think about the things that you are worrying about, and wonder to yourself..is it really worth getting stressed over.

At least we have little comforts like a house to live in and food on the table every night when we come home from work. There are a lot of people worse off in the world, so enjoy the life you have while you can..I certainly am!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

100% in agreement with you ..pal...we all bitch and moan and grapple with what life has in store for us day to day and once in awhile we really need to sit back and reflect on all the things we have and not cry about the things we have not.

Anonymous said...

I like to Bitch and moan too....well more moaning than anything...I like to Bitch about CubbyCub !

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife