Monday 7 March 2005

Here we go again!

Another Monday and week to be bored at work. The diet starts today, im starting off at 12 stone 11( i dont know what the is in pounds ) Im not looking to lose much, but I want to get down to 12 stone again, I keep getting a bollocking from my consultant for putting on to much weight. Ive got to see him on Thursday aswell.

Finally I got to watch the F1 racing on the telly yesterday without interuption,there's not much sport that i really love, but motor racing I do. I love to get a beer and sit in front of the telly for 3 hours every other weekend and watch it. It was the first race of the season, a bit dull, but with the new rules, it should be a good season.

Work today, boring and crap!!! Never mind, pays the bills

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shit if you weigh 12 stone I must be 15 cinder blocks !

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife