Friday 4 March 2005

Gutted!!

It snowed very hard again this morning and it was looking very much I wasn't going into work. Antony walked over to my house ( mad bastard!! ) in the snow, and he were thinking about spending the day in the pub. Unfortunatly, the snow turned to rain and washed all the snow away so the roads were clear and I had to got to work. I was gutted!! Never mind though.

I dropped Antony off home and went to work, which was funny, as everyone was pissed off because they thought they were going to have the day off. On the way home from work tonight, Craig and me went to Toys R Us car park, which is always a good place for playing in the snow, and we done some hand brake turns and power slides in our cars. I haven't done it for years and it was great fun!!!

What a child!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had to work Baby.

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife