Friday 18 March 2005

He's not the Messiah...He's a very naughty boy!!!!

That Mr.B is going to get me into allsorts of trouble. I went to see him before I went to work, and persuaded me to go sick today from work.After an hour of him bugging me I did it and called in sick. The weather was loverly today. 20 degrees and sunny, we went for a drive into the countryside to see his Mum and Dad, then to his Sisters and to his Brothers. Ive never met his older brother so it was nice to meet him.

We stopped of at a pub in a typically quant countryside village and had a pint off cold beer watch the ducks on the village pond swimming around. Antony was in such a good mood and so was I. I cant begin to say how loverly it was.

We came home and he went out to the club, i stayed behind and watched telly round his flat for a bit, I'm really tired and didnt want to go out, so he went with his younger brother.

My cheque has cleared early so I'm off tomorrow to Brighton to get my new guitar..Yippee!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two better be good don't cause trouble !  I don't want to have to come over there and bail you out of jail.

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife