Wednesday 30 March 2005

A little better

I'm feeling a little better after losing it the other night. I was still very depressed at work yesterday, but I was tired and hungover, so that might not have helped. I need a session or 2 on the couch I think just to talk about everything.

My Motorhead tickets are at the post office and I need to go and get them in a second. Its typical though. You spend a whole day cleaning and polisging the car, then the next day its chicking it down with rain so its filthy again...bastard!!

P.S. Thank you to NJLB and CUBBYCUB for your kind words. You 2 are very special to me on here, and I love you both!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love ya too bud....I'm always sending good thoughts your way mate.

NJLB

http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife