Thursday 10 March 2005

What a Day!!

What a day today has been. Mr B text me just after 7 this morning to go and pick him up on the way to the hospital as he wanted to come with me. After the hospital, we went to the gym and had a good look round, and we've decided its the one for us to use as its cheap amd not full of muscle mary's. After that we went into town and on the spur of the moment we booked our holiday up. We are going to Gran Canaria for 2 weeks. We had a little haggle over the price and the hotel we were staying in, and we've managed to get a really good deal. I'm so excited its unreal..this is the first proper holiday I've had in years.

When I got home from all that lot, the post man had been and my cheque for 2500 large had turned up. So tomorrow morning im going into town and pay that into the bank. Work was dull after that, but an absolute doddle..piece of piss day. I'm very very tired tonight so I'm off to bed...

No comments: