Sunday 6 March 2005

Lazing on a Sunday afternoon!

Quiet weekend again, I did some catching up with jobs that needed to be done and I went to the town to get some things that I could'nt afford to get in the last few weeks.

Antony went to Stringfellows for a meal last night. I would've loved to have gone with him but I could'nt afford it....£8 for a salad starter!!!! Perhaps being a cheepskate but that seems a bit of a piss take if you ask me!! He's text me this morning and has said that he had a good time and remained sober. Wonders will never sease!! ( sorry darling )

Not much to do today. I got my Mum a card for mothers day and I got her one from the dogs aswell, I know I'm sad but it was a cute thing and she loved it.

In the good books for a little while then!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was cute..she got a card from her four legged "grandchildren"..you are truly good man.