Wednesday 20 October 2004

Wednesday evening

Well its still pissing it down, and now the wind has got right up aswell.Hurricane force apparently!! Loverly..It wants to sort itself out for my holiday.Im not going anywhere, but im going on the piss with Mr.B in London one of the days. I'll probably come back in a diabetic coma, but fuck it will be fun.

Ive just got hold of this incredimale thing. and it cant seem to get to grips that ive got 39 e-mails!! Fucking things well slow.Im going to have to get rid of it i think, its pants.

Im talking to Mr.B on msn at the moment..he is well i think. Well he's certainly taking the piss out of me tonight.

I told my mate Rob at work that I was h.i.v. positive the other week. He was really cool with it, but he has been kissing my arse something rotten since though. We have always been good mate's since he started, but this has made us even better friends.He is always asking me if im alright and feeling ok. Now..Rob is 26 and built like a brick shit house!! You dont expect any sort of softness from him as he's a right tuff nut, but he has been so nice to me...Bless him

right going for a wank then bed night all

No comments: