Sunday 24 October 2004

Its going to Happen

Dont know what I did to make you feel this way

I cant always say just what I want to say

Out of place again

Your in my face again

Throwing up the past and sling it in my face again

 

Put me in the frame

So even if I win I lose

Going down the slow aint the only way to go

Listen to me honey

Tell you something funny

Miss me when i'm gone

You'll be the one who sings the blues.

 

Seem's to me the good times ended way to soon

Seems like faded echo's in an empty room

Strangers in the light

Strangers in the night

Seem's like every word we say just makes us scratch and bite

 

Thought we had the answers

We were sure we couldn't lose

What you want from me is all the things that I cant be

Listen to me baby

Im beginning to go crazy

Miss me when im gone

You'll be the one who sings the blues

 

More I think about it

Its a goddamn shame

Opposites attract till they become the same

Daggers in our eyes

Time to say goodbye

Time to stop pretending

Time to stop the endless lies

 

I wish you luck babe

I hope you find your dreams and they come true

What my eyes dont see

Dont make no difference to me

 

Listen to me faking

Though my heart is breaking

Miss me when im gone

You'll be the one who sings the blues

No comments: