Sunday 17 October 2004

Sunday

Well another wet and dull Sunday. I was quiet most of yesterday. I had an unexpected phone call from my mate Darren, who I haven't seen or spoke to for years. It was good to have a chat and catch up on some of the gossip that we've missed out on.We'll have to arrange a meet up soon for a few jolly's!!

Still on the gossip..Ive notice on my msn that Paul and Zarla now reads JUST ZARLA NOW!!!!. I wonder if they've split up? I'll text him and see if he's ok.I do hope so..he's a good mate.

Speaking of which. I saw Mr.B yesterday, he was ok and having a stress getting ready for work. He does faff bless him.Unless im just more laid back..lazy!! I dropped him into work and just spent the rest of the evening playing music loud and playing guitar.

Went to bed about 2am.Had a loverly sleep.Woke up cold and dying for a shit.

Oh happy days!!!

No comments: