Saturday 23 October 2004

Saturday Morning

Well guess what? IT FUCKING RAINING AGAIN!!!!!!!!. This bastard country of ours.Shit weather all the time.It gets me out of cleaning the car though.

Ive not got much to do this weekend again.Im just going to relax as I think next weekend will be a bit hectic.Well there's not much if it's raining anyway.Ive got to pop down the town to get some battery's for my guitar foot pedal and my digital camera.I'll go to the pound shop.I might try to see if I can find the new Queen DVD today aswell.I know a shop that always sells stuff a couple of day's before its release date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I need a translator for your Journal Stew !!!  Your So dam adorable !!!!  Give me a review on the Queen DVD when you get it !

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife