Tuesday 19 October 2004

Tuesday evening

Funny day today, I actually had to do some work!! Something's wrong here!! A.J, Mr.Kitkat and myself were being incredibly silly today. There was lots of mischief and name calling again, just general childishness from a load of 30 year olds!

Its not as cold tonight thank god, and im actually going to try and have an early night.Mr B.isnt on msn as he has to get up early for work..might pop down in the morning to have brekkie with him.Depends how early the dogs get me up.We are starting to arrange things to do on my holiday.We are definatly going to London on the piss for the day, then probably going down his mum's for some dinner.I love his Mum she's loverly,unlike mine..who keeps dropping me in the shit!!

I suppose at some point i'll have to see my Lee.He's coming to stay on Thursday,the first time ive seen him in well over a week.

Say's something does'nt it

Big bells are ringing!! 

No comments: