Monday 25 October 2004

Me and my fat mouth!!!

Well I certainly know how to drop myself in the shit dont I. I accidently let slip in a phone call the other day  that I was on holiday next week.I didnt want Lee to find out as I wanted some time to have fun. Well, after our row yesterday moning comes a phone saying he's going to change his holiday to the same week as mine. When I told him I had things planned, he threw a strop and saod " Well whatever see you later " and put the phone down. Miserable cunt!!!! Is it such a crime to want a bit of time to yourself ? I think its very much over between us, after 6 years. Its a shame, but I cant do this anymore. Ive got enough misery, I dont need anymore.

On a lighter note, I went to pick up Mr.B from work last night.He was in a really good mood, so I took him home and made some tea and soup and had a little chat.Jamie's coming down today, and im going to see them tonight when I finish work Jamie has got somethings horrible to do tomorrow. ( THINKING OF YOU BUDDY ).

Well I'm going to see if the Queen dvd has come out.I could'nt find it on Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs time to themself....so im sure Lee will get over it.

Is the Queen DVD a concert DVD ?  I hope your talking about Queen the incredible Band and not the Queen of England...Freddy Mercury was soooo dam incredible !!!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife