Tuesday 26 October 2004

Tuesday evening

Well its fucking freezing tonight!!I think we're going to cop a frost. We put the clocks back an hour at the weekend, so we get an extra hour in bed on sunday.Saying that it will be dark by 4.30pm...very depressing!!

I went out with Mr.B this morning, we took my dogs for a walk in the fields then brought them back home.Aftera little rest we went to a burger van for some breakfast then back to his flat for a cup of tea.Im going to pick him up from work in a little while.

Work was quite fun today..maybe because I was in a fairly good mood.I was singing Led Zeppelin songs all day,which annoyed everyone else.

Fuck em! thats what I say

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate the Winter here Too Stew....When the clocks change this weekend it will start to get dark at 5pm here...It Sucks !!!!!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife