Friday 22 October 2004

Friday and Happy

Well another piss poor day at work.I managed a 3 hour tea break in a 7 hour shift though..thats not bad even for me!! I really was dishwater dull though.There was only 7 of us after 6 o'clock. I managed to eat my way through 5 walnut whips though.I wont be telling my diabetes doctor about that though.

Lee came and stayed last night.He brought me beer!!!. Which was nice of him.We spent this morning bathing the dogs. Well..he bathed them..I was having fuck all to do with that!!

Popped down to see Mr.B at work tonight.He looked a bit miserable, mind you so would I have done.Im going to take him food shopping tomorrow.There will be lots of yes dear's going on..I just push the trolley!!! He's working everyday until next friday bless him..fuck that!!

Right..time to smack one out then Im off to bed.

 

No comments: