Friday 29 October 2004

Friday morning

At last its Friday!!!! Ive only got to get through today then ive got 11 days holiday. YIPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Last night we had an absolute mother of a thunderstorm. So what I hear you ask? Well, we never get thunderstorms in October, and it was cold last night. Needless to say, it was chucking it down with rain.There was loads of flooded roads about when I went home,so I had to be carefull down the country lanes.

I went to Mr.B's last night to cheer him up.He was laughting his head off when I got there so I think I done something right!! I stayed there until just before 3 this morning, wso my early night went for a right burton again. Never mind. I dont think i'll be in bed early tonight either.I cant be to late to bed, as I have to go to the doctors in the morning to have my flu jab. At least I wont get that this year.This is good, because if I do get it, it will probably kill me,and with christmas coming up and everything.

Right, ive got to pop to the town before I go to work.Im going to get the Queen live at Milton Keynes c.d.for the car.I'll be singing my head off to that on the way to work.Yesterday it was AC/DC. Fucking great driving music!!

Have a nice day yall!!!

P.S. Im getting there njlittlenightbear!! I'll teach you some of my English slang!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HaHa !!!  You already have Stew..I've been Wankin ever since we first started chatting !!!
Have a great holiday Mate !!!!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife