Thursday 28 October 2004

Thursday morning

Well it's a dry sunny crisp autumn morning.Its coming up a bit cloudy though.I nearly got an early night. I was going to go to bed then I just had to learn how to play The Hero by Queen on the guitar.It the opening song on the dvd, and it rocks like a bastard!! I managed to get the music from the web, and it took me about half an hour to get it right.So I went to bed at 2am....well its an hour earlier than i have been going to bed recently.

There's overtime today at work, so all the fit lads should be in again.It makes the day go a bit better. I like Thursday's anyway, I get my wage slip and we always sem to have much more fun!

Right..exercise time!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hot Guys at work is ALWAYS FUN !!!!

NJLB
http://journals.aol.com/njlittlebear/MyBigFatGeekLife